Supervisor: IPSEF Executive Director
Job summary: The IPSEF Development Assistant assists the Executive Director with database management, event planning and program administration.
Job purpose: To provide administrative support to advance the work of the IPS Education Foundation in securing resources for IPS classrooms. This individual will be a key team member for a small but growing organization.
- Implement, maintain and manage fundraising database (E-Tapestry).
- Execute queries on fundraising activity.
- Timely processing & acknowledgment of all gifts received.
- Manage production of direct mail solicitations.
- Track and produce data for board of directors.
- Maintain program files.
- Assist in grant writing and reporting as needed.
- Coordinate production of printed materials.
- Assist with special event planning and logistics.
- Help develop and implement smooth business operations of the Foundation Office.
- Receive visitors and answer the phone with a high standard of professionalism.
- Maintain supplies.
- Complete all copying and filing.
- Provide spreadsheet and word processing support.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Familiarity with Blackbaud E-Tapestry preferred.
- High attention to detail.
- Self-starter, able to manage responsibilities on own.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Appreciation and respect for the confidentiality of highly personal information.
- Proven interest in community service.
Hourly rate: $15/hour
Scheduling: 15 hours per week
Interested candidates should submit application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 9, 2014.